The secret to shedding skin cells without hurting the skin.
Exfoliation can be done often or not depending on the skin condition of each person. But you shouldn’t exfoliate every day. Because our skin needs time to regenerate the outermost layer of skin cells. Should use products to moisturize the skin like a moisturizer. and sunscreen before leaving the house always
Another important thing is to be careful not to exfoliate too harshly and cause harm to the skin. If there are abnormal symptoms such as redness, burning or itching, all types of skin exfoliation products should be stopped. If symptoms do not improve. Should see a doctor to get the right treatment by UFABET.
Groups that should careful when exfoliating
Although exfoliation helps to promote good skin health. But those who are taking certain medications or using retinol-containing acne treatment products or Benzoyl peroxide (Benzoyl Peroxide) should not exfoliate. Because it will irritate the skin, peel the skin or cause acne to break out.
In addition, those who are pregnant or breastfeeding should be more careful when exfoliating. especially the use of chemicals There is not enough information to confirm the safety of using products containing chemical exfoliants in the womb. Also, be careful when using BHAs during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Because it has properties that can penetrate deeper into the skin. Instead, you may choose to use products that contain safer AHAs like lactic acid or glycolic acid. Because the working mechanism of AHAs only exfoliates the outer layer of the skin, however, for safety. Always consult with your doctor first.
In addition to self-exfoliation at home Another option for effective exfoliation is to see a doctor or a dermatologist. At present, there are various methods of skin cell renewal that doctors can recommend according to the skin condition and needs of each person, such as exfoliation with a special device. The use of intense chemical exfoliants under the guidance of experts. Removal of hair and dead skin cells on the face. (Dermaplaning) or grinding the skin with mineral crystal powder. (Microdermabrasion), etc.
Choose a way to exfoliate skin cells to suit your skin type.
Because each person has a different skin condition. Choosing a way to exfoliate is therefore something that should be taken into account. Because it will help reduce skin irritation and get better results.
- People with sensitive skin or sensitive to irritation. The first step may be to exfoliate the skin by using BHAs as it is gentler on the skin than other chemicals. but if the skin disease already exists Always consult a dermatologist before choosing any product.
- People with dry skin should use AHAs to exfoliate the skin. Because it will help the moisturizer to absorb into the skin and moisturize better.
- Those with oily skin can choose from several methods of exfoliation. Whether using chemicals Scrubbing the skin with products that can be bought online. Or use a device such as an electric brush to help scrub the skin.
- People with combination skin may choose different products for areas with different skin types. By using a scrub on the part of the skin that is oily. Alternate with lower-concentration AHAs on areas with dry skin the next day.
- People with acne-prone skin may use chemical exfoliants, either AHAs or BHAs.