In addition to applying makeup for beauty Another important thing that girls It should not be neglected. “Washing your face“ thoroughly as well.
Methods for washing your face for people who wear heavy makeup are as follows:
1. Wash your face with cleansing water or oil base first.
Cleansing water or oil base will help remove waterproof makeup or makeup completely on the face. You should choose products that are suitable for your facial skin type, such as dry skin, oily skin, or sensitive skin.
If you choose cleansing water Pour it onto a thick cotton pad and gently wipe your face clean. Start with the area around your eyes, lips, and other parts of your face. โปรโมชั่น ufabet
If you choose oil base Pour the oil base onto your palm and gently massage all over your face, then use a cotton pad to wipe it off until clean.
2. Wash your face with facial cleansing foam.
Facial cleansing foam helps remove dirt and excess oil on the face. Choose a gentle facial cleansing foam. Does not cause irritation to the skin. Squeeze facial cleansing foam into your palm and rub to create foam. Then gently massage all over your face, focusing on areas with makeup residue. Rinse off with clean water.
3. Wash your face with clean water again.
Rinse your face with clean water again to remove any remaining cleanser foam and dirt.
4. Wipe your face with toner.
Toner helps balance the skin’s pH and tighten pores. Pour toner onto a thick cotton pad and gently wipe your face clean.
5. Nourish your skin with moisturizer.
Moisturizer will help add moisture to the skin without dryness. By applying moisturizer all over the face.
If you follow these steps correctly, it will help keep your skin clean and free from annoying pimples.
There are other tips for washing your face for people who wear makeup as follows:
- You should wash your face regularly at least 2 times a day, morning and evening.
- Wash your face with warm or cool water. Do not use extremely warm water as it may dry out and irritate the skin.
- You shouldn’t rub your face hard. Because it may irritate the skin.
- Wipe your face with cotton or a clean cloth.
There are also facial cleansing products especially for people who wear heavy makeup, such as cleansing balm, cleansing cream, or cleansing gel. This will help remove makeup thoroughly and be gentle on the skin.