How are you? Today we will talk about how to wash your face during the rainy season. Rainy days can cause acne and blemishes, which most of us forget to take care of our skin during the monsoon season. Therefore causing the skin to be in a very unhygienic condition. Even though we clean our skin all year round, But cleaning is important especially during monsoons. Because there is a risk of infection. or bacterial reaction on the face Here, we would like to mention a simple method. To wash your face during the rainy season
1. Steam Bath: One of the popular ways to make your skin clear. And moisturize during rainy days is to steam. Regularly steaming your skin for at least 5 minutes can help remove dirt. and opens the pores shortly after steaming Massage your skin with ice for 5 minutes as it can help close the pores. Thus restoring the skin’s elasticity. It’s a great trick to use. Especially with oily skin. ทางเข้า ufabet
2. Use toner Using toner is a popular and effective way to pamper your skin during the monsoon days. Toners generally contain a high amount of alcohol. This not only helps treat excess oil that accumulates on the skin. But it also helps maintain the pH level, thus helping to restore moisture. You can use tomato juice, lemon juice, or orange juice to naturally cleanse your skin.
3. Use a facial mask. No matter what type of skin you have. Facial masking is one of the best ways to And it’s easy to help clean your face deeply during rainy days. Using a facial mask not only helps moisturize the skin. But it also improves your skin tone. You can make your own face mask using natural ingredients. and use it on your skin regularly. Another option is to use commercially available face packs about every other day.
4.Skin scrub or exfoliation. It is the most necessary task that you need to do frequently. To make your skin radiant Exfoliating can help remove dead skin cells from the skin and improve skin tone. You can use lemon scrub. and normal sugar to exfoliate the skin, which will help nourish the skin to be radiant. Exfoliating helps prevent your skin from looking dull or dry.
5. Deeply clean your face. Using a natural cleanser on your face is another effective way to keep your skin healthy. and moisturized throughout the rainy day You should use a gentle cleanser on your skin so that it doesn’t dry out too much. You can choose any cleanser available in the market. and choose the best product according to your skin type. If there is no cleanser on the market Just take cold milk and massage it on your face with a cotton pad. Wait 15 minutes and then rinse off with cold water.
6. Wash your face with cold water. Generally, you might be dealing with oily or too dry skin during monsoon days. Therefore, using cold water is important. Wash your face with cold water on monsoon days to keep your skin moisturized and soft. Using cold water can effectively help close the pores. It also helps wash away residual dirt. Cold water improves blood circulation. which can help make the skin radiant and healthy.